binned the r1

furry

My mums boyfriend has come off his bike doing over a hundred before, was on a motor way in the early hours of the morning, hit something in the road and the bike just went from under him. He had a couple of bruises and a bit of damage to the plastics and that was it. Dosey git was messing about with his new camera trying to film at the time so got it all on film :roll:

Although when he was 18 somebody pulled out on him and knocked him off. Broke both his legs and basically lost 2 years of his life. Although he recons he got really good at playing darts from his wheelchair :roll:

He also has half his right thumb due to his motor bike aswell, don't know what happened exactly but he was working on one of his bikes and something took his thumb off so he jumped on his other motorbike and went to the hospital, nutcase. Dosey T*at forgot the rest of his thumb though so he couldn't get it put back on :roll:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

things can be different my dad got knocked off by some twats in a clio when he was doing about 50 bike hit some railings and pretty much just disintergrated..... was hardly anything left of it....

my dad walked away fine but the annoying thing was that there was a cop car behind my dad and one infront of him.... they both stopped to see if he was alright and they didnt get the number plate of the Clio..... go figure....

G-spot, so how come many and many of riders here in the Isle of Man have crashed between 100-190MPH and most of the seriously injured but have survived. Allot do die yes. But at the same time allot don't.

G-spot, a word of advice. I take it by your name you can't find the g-spot on girls so go do some practicing and maybe one day you will make a girl orgasm.

If you do not have anything nice to say, don't say fcuk all.

G-spot, so how come many and many of riders here in the Isle of Man have crashed between 100-190MPH and most of the seriously injured but have survived. Allot do die yes. But at the same time allot don't.

G-spot, a word of advice. I take it by your name you can't find the g-spot on girls so go do some practicing and maybe one day you will make a girl orgasm.

If you do not have anything nice to say, don't say fcuk all.

i'll say what i want ta, freedom of opinions and all that :thumb: and i have made many a girl squirt there love juice (you probably didnt even know it was possible :roll: ) ;) takes practice though and not many have the skills to do it :thumb

back on topic though :pancake: