British GP Pics

neil

Great weekend :P

Very hot and loads of action to be seen and heard. Got into the campsite right outside the gate again so didnt have to walk miles to the circuit and back. Was on the radio for a brief time just to say "I dont have a clue" on the answer to the question, Who held the Silverstone lap record in 1985? :blink:

Here is a slection of the pics.

20371733.jpg

9ddcb2a9.jpg

e89bc603.jpg

64fd94c8.jpg

ea8e9d29.jpg

451ef8b8.jpg

2da37225.jpg

0b169238.jpg

d8ccfa67.jpg

a8e946ad.jpg

ce982102.jpg

Our campsite

7f494f79.jpg

The Red Arrows

5082150e.jpg

The ferrari fans moneyshot :baby:

0f1c10bc.jpg

Until the next time thats it :thumb:

Fcukin 'ell Neil, what camera have you got? They are excellent pictures :cheers:

I had a 4.0 megapixel camera with me and my 2.0 megapixel phone camera and didn't get shots as good as that.

I'll post some pics up later, when I get them all sorted, as I have a few good ones.

We went and had a helicopter ride as well, so got some nice shots of the circuit and surrounding areas from the sky.

We were camping about a mile from the circuit, but was worth it for a slightly quieter few days :D

It was an excellent weekend.

Not one of those huge things some people seem to always bring with them in suitcases :D 8x zoom and 4mp.

Helecopter ride :O Nice one bet that was good. Defo get the pics up.

And I couldnt help but PMSL at the people coming back on the sat evening after the football who had had so much to drink they couldnt work out how to unlock cars or open tents and were just dropping down on the floor :P

And I couldnt help but PMSL at the people coming back on the sat evening after the football who had had so much to drink they couldnt work out how to unlock cars or open tents and were just dropping down on the floor :P

That was what my brother was like and it had nothing to do with the football either :roll:

The new 2006 Ferrari

The2006Ferrariracecar.jpg

Tony Jardine and Jenson Button

TonyJardineandJensonButton2.jpg

TonyJardineandJensonButton1.jpg

Tony Jardine and David Coulthard

TonyJardineandDavidCoulthard.jpg

Status Quo

StatusQuo1.jpg

Michael Schumacher on a qualifying lap

DSC00508.jpg

Schumacher getting into his car on the grid near the start of the race

schumacherinp3ongrid14bestpicture.jpg

Somebody actually gets paid to keep Schumacher's race helmet cool before he puts it on

keepingschumachersracehelmetcool2.jpg

Some views from the helicopter

viewfromhelicopter1.jpg

viewfromhelcopter12.jpg

viewfromhelicopter10.jpg

viewfromhelicopter2.jpg

viewfromhelicopter3.jpg

viewfromhelicopter5.jpg

Do I take it someone likes ferrari :baby:

Those hele pics are amazing I will defo have to do that one day :cheers:

Yes, always been a Ferrari fan, especially with Schumacher as a driver :D

I do have other photos of other cars though :D and I must admit, I've always liked the look of the McLarens.

We thought we would ask the price of the helicopter ride, just out of interest, thinking that we wouldn't be able to afford it, but would ask anyway.

It was 'only' £35.00, which was a lot cheaper than what we expected, so thought, fcuk it, once in a lifetime opportuntity maybe, so decided to do it.

You got into a car at Abbey or Hangar Straight and they took you to the helipad and then you were up in the air for about 5 minutes, but seemed longer than that.

We thought it was worth it and had never been in a helicopter before, so thought what better time and place to go up in one than the British F1 :D

I don't have many goals in life before I die and have pretty much done most of what I've wanted. I only have to go up in a hot air balloon now and then I can die happy :roll:

Do I take it someone likes ferrari :baby:

Those hele pics are amazing I will defo have to do that one day :cheers:

Yes, always been a Ferrari fan, especially with Schumacher as a driver :D

I do have other photos of other cars though :D and I must admit, I've always liked the look of the McLarens.

We thought we would ask the price of the helicopter ride, just out of interest, thinking that we wouldn't be able to afford it, but would ask anyway.

It was 'only' £35.00, which was a lot cheaper than what we expected, so thought, fcuk it, once in a lifetime opportuntity maybe, so decided to do it.

You got into a car at Abbey or Hangar Straight and they took you to the helipad and then you were up in the air for about 5 minutes, but seemed longer than that.

We thought it was worth it and had never been in a helicopter before, so thought what better time and place to go up in one than the British F1 :D

I don't have many goals in life before I die and have pretty much done most of what I've wanted. I only have to go up in a hot air balloon now and then I can die happy :roll:

Nice Ferrari photos Theresa (from one Tifosi member to another! :D) I love the heli-pics too - made me quite dizzy.

Fox :thumb: