my new car !!

BLING

Hey, i think this guy is a complete cock, just get a life, everyone knows ur a lieing piece of crap.

I love the pictures guys, awesome! Best post ive ever read. Thanks Dom for being such a TIT haha :D

You know now ur gonna have to leave the country haahah

:drunk: :hbday: :drunk:

whys that then, im more famous now then i ever was lol, im loving it, i reckon somebody should photoshop my head on to that clio v6 guys body that would be funny, or even better put in in front of my supra psml :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is obviously tearing poor little blings world to peices, but hes putting on a "ooh i dont care, this is funny" attitude instead of explaining him self! What a co<k

if thats what you think im doing then great for you lol, mate this is honestly hand on heart funniest thing i have read for ages, and the same for most people, i really aint going to get heartbroken over a internet forums not liking me pmsl :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:,

Hey, i think this guy is a complete cock, just get a life, everyone knows ur a lieing piece of crap.

I love the pictures guys, awesome! Best post ive ever read. Thanks Dom for being such a TIT haha :D

whys that then, im more famous now then i ever was lol, im loving it, i reckon somebody should photoshop my head on to that clio v6 guys body that would be funny, or even better put in in front of my supra psml :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Your happy for being famous across the world as a Fat lieing peadophilic dreamer???

Well theres always one is'nt there! :tired:

You're infamous mate theres a difference.

"My Supra"

So you still claim to own this Supra? Pictures to prove it?

yer im infamous, but kinda famous then you spotted me in spotted me in wgc, that wouldnt have happend if i wernt lol i suppose u cant really miss me, look at me in that bag of shite fiat, that was hard to get out of i tell you that :roll:

This is obviously tearing poor little blings world to peices, but hes putting on a "ooh i dont care, this is funny" attitude instead of explaining him self! What a co<k

if thats what you think im doing then great for you lol, mate this is honestly hand on heart funniest thing i have read for ages, and the same for most people, i really aint going to get heartbroken over a internet forums not liking me pmsl :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:,

fair does but that doesnt explain why you did it! You cant leave your fans waiting, tell us why ;)

rhintintin

who's hacked Bling's account! pmsl

mate the hole is getting bigger and bigger!

Your happy for being famous across the world as a Fat lieing peadophilic dreamer???

Well theres always one is'nt there! :tired:

peadophilic now i didnt know 16 was illegal but hey be your little secret hey,

other things i cant deny lol you right yer im happy, how are you

um but does what you post on the forum not follow you at shows others on the forum attend? and considering this is on god knows how many forums that covers a high percentage of people at shows. your still claiming you own a car without posting any proof... either post some proof or explain why you lied... or maybe you just did this to get attention... and your only keeping this going for more attention.

this could be a little boys cry for attention because he has no real friends or people there for him so he has to lie on a forum to get the attention he requires.

at the end of the day... PUT UP OR SHUT UP BLING... the time for words is over... now is the time to prove your right or admit you lied and explain why

If you didn't care what people on forums thought of you this lame attempt to convince us that you have a supra wouldn't exist now would it bling.

who's hacked Bling's account! pmsl

mate the hole is getting bigger and bigger!

um but does what you post on the forum not follow you at shows others on the forum attend? and considering this is on god knows how many forums that covers a high percentage of people at shows. your still claiming you own a car without posting any proof... either post some proof or explain why you lied... or maybe you just did this to get attention... and your only keeping this going for more attention.

this could be a little boys cry for attention because he has no real friends or people there for him so he has to lie on a forum to get the attention he requires.

at the end of the day... PUT UP OR SHUT UP BLING... the time for words is over... now is the time to prove your right or admit you lied and explain why

yer maybe, you could be right, ever though of going into that as a proffesion, sounds like you know what your talking about,

If you didn't care what people on forums thought of you this lame attempt to convince us that you have a supra wouldn't exist now would it bling.

it was lame your right, not going to reply now for a couple more days no people intrested again, come on more replies and more views, keep it up people, i wanna hear your best insults and best photoshop, maybe we could have a contest for the best photoshop, :thumb:

yer maybe, you could be right, ever though of going into that as a proffesion, sounds like you know what your talking about,

bah this thread was funny but you appear to have had your funny gland bypassed. Tell us why you did it or shut up your ruining this thread for everyone. Dont be like ex Big Brother contestants and hog the limelight after your time.

rhintintin

bah this thread was funny but you appear to have had your funny gland bypassed. Tell us why you did it or shut up your ruining this thread for everyone. Dont be like ex Big Brother contestants and hog the limelight after your time.

rhintintin

lmao like all ex big brother stars his time will fade and he will end up working in mcdonalds and nobody will even give a fúck who the twát is :D

as for the job comment? yeah i thought about it... but then i realised i hated lying cúnts who seek attention and would have ended up kicking some sense into them or something