Software information

partypiece

Hey guys and gals,

I am looking for a piece of software that I can use to create a picture slideshow with a musical backing track!? I want the show to start automatically on a VCD or something like that. Any suggestions?

Either something I can get from Torrents/Limewire or someone has they can send me on MSN or email (Im a tight bugger) :D

You could do that with Windows Movie Maker, should already have it on your comp, think it comes with windows......

I have been using Windows Movie Maker and I gota say ............. GREAT TIP!!!!! Its proper easy to use and does everything I want it to!! Thanks Mike!!

Just a quick question for anyone that has used this cool software, I want to burn it onto a CD so it will play back on my DVD player. I cant seem to do it at the moment, anyone any ideas or tips!? ?(

Thanks in advance :blush:

I'm not familiar with windows movie maker but i'm sure there would be an option to save the project as an Avi or an mpeg. Save this to your local PC, (for example to my docs) then using Nero or similar CD writing software create an SVCD or DVD project and import your avi/mpeg. Nero will convert this file to an svcd or DVD depending on your preference and this will autostart when put into a DVD player.

It has saved the video file as a .MVC what file format would it need to be to play back on a dvd? I am trying to get Nero to burn it onto a cd as a SVCD but its taking an age to convert! Anyone any idea how to convert the file to play on an Ipod as well??

Sorry there are so many questions! :D

It has saved the video file as a .MVC what file format would it need to be to play back on a dvd? I am trying to get Nero to burn it onto a cd as a SVCD but its taking an age to convert! Anyone any idea how to convert the file to play on an Ipod as well??

Sorry there are so many questions! :D

Sorry, its a .WMV file, not MVC!! What a spanner!! :blush: :nutter: X(