Section 20?

geordie_aaron

Mates been charged with this for putting a kid in hospital after putting his dads shop windows through and few other stuff..... whats it mean? he's not saying nowt.

He's been charged with section 20 and getting sentenced at crown (crown is jail init?)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically its a GBH charge, thers two sections to it section 18 or 20.

Section 18 is the worst and carries a maximum sentence of life, wheras section 20 is 5 years. Section 18 the prosecution need to prove that you intended to cause the person bodily harm wheras section 20 they only need to show you acted recklessly.

Both sections define assault as the whole skin bein broken, and more than a scratch. Thing is a drop of blood would be suffiecient.

Cheers :)

From 3 punches he cracked his skull around his head, broke his jaw in two places and fractured his eye-socket :eek:

Police have said they can 65% identify him on the CCTV footage they have and they've been putting out plea's for witness's in the local paper, i thought, that if their doing that....they aint got much of a case??

Cheers :)

From 3 punches he cracked his skull around his head, broke his jaw in two places and fractured his eye-socket :eek:

Police have said they can 65% identify him on the CCTV footage they have and they've been putting out plea's for witness's in the local paper, i thought, that if their doing that....they aint got much of a case??

Sounds likea very unpleassnat person. Maybe he deserves to be locked up?

ah right... so someone actually did what everyone gobs off on here saying.. and actually SHOED someone in... yet there a thug...

by the sounds of it he had good reason as well...if aaron had of posted up saying someone just bricked my windows and did other stuff the general consensus from this forum would be shoe him in..

now someones done it your saying hes a thug..

rofl n1

ah right... so someone actually did what everyone gobs off on here saying.. and actually SHOED someone in... yet there a thug...

by the sounds of it he had good reason as well...if aaron had of posted up saying someone just bricked my windows and did other stuff the general consensus from this forum would be shoe him in..

now someones done it your saying hes a thug..

rofl n1

Good point, although i've never supported Keyboard Warriorism.

Edited by foxdie

i hate being a keyboard warrior but then i also hate people saying to do one thing but then when someone does it saying how wrong it is.. or that its stupid...

talk about double standards...

Edit: post removed as muzz changed his :P

Edited by Woogie

Mates been charged with this for putting a kid in hospital, after the kid put his dads shop windows through and few other stuff..... whats it mean

Maybe written like that it would be understandable. I was assuming the way Aaron wrote it that his mate put some shop windows through then battered this lad ?( .