LH Main beam dead

Craig855S

Car failed its MOT last week and its nearly sorted,the last bit thats bothering me tho is the simplest part,changing a bulb,changed it,but to no avail,still wont work

LH side and dipped work ok,when u push to main beam it goes off,when u pull back to flash it just stays as dipped,no brighter or dimmer,RH side works fine. Gonna check fuses is the morning but what will it be if its not fuses,also noticed during testing that the RH fog doesnt work (seemed to pass MOT okay tho lol)

After having both rear chassis legs welded and changing a wishbone (thats only 12 months old on a non-lowered car) i thort id got thru,evidently not.any suggestions

Car failed its MOT last week and its nearly sorted,the last bit thats bothering me tho is the simplest part,changing a bulb,changed it,but to no avail,still wont work

LH side and dipped work ok,when u push to main beam it goes off,when u pull back to flash it just stays as dipped,no brighter or dimmer,RH side works fine. Gonna check fuses is the morning but what will it be if its not fuses,also noticed during testing that the RH fog doesnt work (seemed to pass MOT okay tho lol)

After having both rear chassis legs welded and changing a wishbone (thats only 12 months old on a non-lowered car) i thort id got thru,evidently not.any suggestions

this happened to my old ones when i put them back in and i replaced with a new broken bulb... get another bulb and that will work fine.. i have two old ones if it helps whcih defo work and say £5 posted or two for £8