2.0 how much??

duncan567

Yes it'd fit, but you'll have to change the complete loom and ecu, and if you want to use the RS2000 box you'll have to use the subframe, driveshafts and hubs to suit that gearbox.

You can swap the flywheel from your zetec and then keep using your current gearbox, hubs, and shafts.... which will easily take the abuse. You will literally just swap the engine and associated wiring.

No one has done the above idea.... which is a shame! :cheers:

Yes it'd fit, but you'll have to change the complete loom and ecu, and if you want to use the RS2000 box you'll have to use the subframe, driveshafts and hubs to suit that gearbox.

You can swap the flywheel from your zetec and then keep using your current gearbox, hubs, and shafts.... which will easily take the abuse. You will literally just swap the engine and associated wiring.

i have seen it done and one person doing a turbo one... he is takin his time... trig_112 can fit them aswell.. pm him... cheaper than a garage but very professional

same here, wish i'd done that :(

i have seen it done and one person doing a turbo one... he is takin his time... trig_112 can fit them aswell.. pm him... cheaper than a garage but very professional

Really? I4 and an iB5 box? :D

Pics or....... you know what's coming :roll:

i have seen it done and one person doing a turbo one... BIG STU - or i am sure he was using voodoos old rs200o turbo

trig_112 can fit them aswell being the 2lite engine.. pm him... cheaper than a garage but very professional

Really? I4 and an iB5 box? :D

Pics or....... you know what's coming :roll:

i will rephrase that ralph... #

it should have read like above..