Don't know why i bother sometimes...

2.0Si

why is every1 so bitchy on ere recently??? hes only showin us wot he did to his wheel, lay off the poor bloke. it really is changin on ere :(

Too right, give him a break. I kerbed my alloy not long ago ( well i smashed into it on the count of a woman driver pulling out on me) but thats beside the point.

Are you selling the car or breaking it?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to sell it its worth at least a grand, shoebox full of riecepts, full ford service history, 3k of reicepts in total, no rust, just had new brakes, spark plugs, 4 brand new 205/40 tyres etc fully loaded all electrics air con , just had 6 months tax put on it, MOTd till next year. :(

Trying to sell it its worth at least a grand, shoebox full of riecepts, full ford service history, 3k of reicepts in total, no rust, just had new brakes, spark plugs, 4 brand new 205/40 tyres etc fully loaded all electrics air con , just had 6 months tax put on it, MOTd till next year. :(

what mileage is it ?

Guest gti.tom

I dont think it's getting more bitchy.

People just seem to be thinking less, falling into the Ali G generation and talking more and more balls, "I drive badly, I get stopped by the police, it's unfair, I'm too cool though, look at me"; therefore upsetting the dare I say it, slightly more mature generation. Some of the posts, not replies, but the original posts, are argumentative and childish from the start.

My two pence worth.

Peace out. BUKKHA!

Nah definately didnt do it the same night as the other one, because when i discovered it it was pretty fresh, there was still loose flakes of paint/primer/metal which i could rub off, so i either did it the night before going onto the drive or my mum moved my car to get hers out and did it and hasnt realised, oh well.

I'd blame your mum if I were you - we have broad shoulders! ;) I never buy anything new for my car then I can blame chips, dints and kerbings on other people. :innocent:

Penny :)

why is every1 so bitchy on ere recently??? hes only showin us wot he did to his wheel, lay off the poor bloke. it really is changin on ere :(

Reason: car modifiers. = majority chavs (looking for arguments)

No offence but its ture

ive never paid to have tyres fitted always done my own with squeezy (washing up liquid) 2 tryre leavers and a vise and rubber mallet lol put them on my self only pay to get them balenced which is £7 so not bad

LOL, that passenger rear one is chewed halfway round the edge of the rim, its where i come onto my drive the dropped kerb is dodgy, still a bit of 80 grit sand paper, some careful detailed masking primer and paint and its like new ! apart from a bit of colour mismatch.

Never buy 205 40s, get 215s, kind of seeing what your getting at lee.