breaking my pepper red 3door mk6 1.8si

reid

had enough with it, the sills are falling apart and i cant afford the welding. plus im stripping it for parts for my cabby, so everythings for sale.

c01so7.jpg

all except the fuel tank and dash for sale

engines done 87k but still pulls like a beast, think gearbox has seen better days tho.

will listen to all offers.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the wheels are 17" momos, not sure on exact type tho. tread on all tyres is 4mm+, they have some scuffs, but in decent nick. i'll take close ups 2moro if interested.. then u can pm me an offer?

also got 4" back box (not sure of make but sporty sounding rather than loud) and white dials which show 87k.

the wheels are 17" momos, not sure on exact type tho. tread on all tyres is 4mm+, they have some scuffs, but in decent nick. i'll take close ups 2moro if interested.. then u can pm me an offer?

also got 4" back box (not sure of make but sporty sounding rather than loud) and white dials which show 87k.

£20 for the spoiler posted?

had enough with it, the sills are falling apart and i cant afford the welding. plus im stripping it for parts for my cabby, so everythings for sale.

c01so7.jpg

all except the fuel tank and dash for sale

engines done 87k but still pulls like a beast, think gearbox has seen better days tho.

will listen to all offers.

Have you got the external rubber weather strips off the windows/doors?