numder plate

stuart

A guy with a Fiesta ask me if l could remove his number plate recess , so hopefully l will do that when hes ready but this got me thinking where to put the plate when the paints all done , to the side or lower as most do . l've seen a few hot rods at show that have had there number plate hidden with it on a wiper motor connected to the ignition. put l am no good with electrics so l am know thinking about using a very long cable to pull it up on a hinge placed on the dash . Plus l've seen some chrome number plate bolts with little lights in them so no trailer lights , l'd thought l'd place under the bumper on the hinge >> :sonic: Stu.ART

l only charge £10 per hour for weding and spraying . for your job Rich l could easily do the welding and filling on say a saturday the spray it another day , did you want me to remount it too or will you do that . You would need to get the paint and maybe the fittings dfor remounting but all the filler and primer would be in with the price so l'd say about £150ish + the paint... l had a gardning job on saturday but due to the crap weather it's no go so did you want it doing ??????:sonic: >>>>>>>> Stu.ART