What to do now

Chris

Ok ive now got my k & n on and i am starting to think what should i do next, i know my alarm is going on shortly but what else do u guys think i should get next. Over the next couple of month i hope to have a17's on, bodykit, superchip and a full respray but i am stuck on which do do first.

True!! .. security is the first modd! .. i wish i had the money for rims! .. thats why im saving.. but i think get the rimms first, that way u can tell how much u need to lower it by. No point lowering it to the deck, and then finding out the wheels u wanted r too big! .. Rims mate! .. but its ur decision.. wot ever u do make it safe!

:D

May I make a suggestion....................

Get the suspension completly sorted first, and then lower the car...........

You can spend £800 on alloy's only to discover that as soon as you put them on your wheel bearings snap cause they are well worn.............

Or worse, you discover a soggy damper when you put the alloy's on.......

Get your suspension fitted, nothing mreo than a simple -40 set of springs and SHORTENED DAMPERS.

When thats all geting done, then you can find out if theres anythnig else wrong with the suspension, and then fix it.

Its what I did only to discover that when i was getting my suspension fitted my wheel bearings where dead, and rear drum's was particially seized...........

Mind you, cause you are doing the suspension, its dead easy to paint your drums at the same time as well............

:thumb:

Suspesnion, THEN alloy's, so you can drive the car without risk of it actually tipping over.................. as well as the above!