MOT TIME!!!!!

Colin

if you leave your car at any garge they could go for a "test drive" just got to try and use someone you trust!

I don't leave my car at any garage if I can help it. If I have to, you just leave your phone number and make them sign a piece of their headed notepaper that they must ring you if they need to test drive it so you can be present.

Check the mileage when you leave it with them of course!! ;)

that a good idea i suppose, bit paranoid.

my family all use the same mechanic, we once lived in the same street as him.

he had an convertable mustang once, and has prob got some mental car now!

When having anything done i just leave my car there in the morning and pick it up after work!

he always gives you any parts he has changed and is fairly cheep

That reminds me got to get my 60k service on the 106 soon ;(

which reads, he picks it up, thrashes it about, charges you daft money for stuff that don't need doing, MOT's it, then thrashes it back to you.

You are too trusting Jordan...  If for any reason any of my cars need to be 'test driven', I make sure i'm with them

Bloody hell, PARANOID! :D

I trust this bloke, he does all my familys cars and so far we've none of us had anything expensive wrong with 'em, and we been using him for years now. His garage is only up the road and he aint the sorta guy who would thrash a car IMO. Plus, he doesnt have my car for long, usually the morning only.

Fair enuff though if you've had a bad experiance with a mechanic ripping you of before Lee, but I trust this bloke, guess Im lucky :D

Jordan