MOT TIME!!!!!

Colin

Dear god, have I been busy cleannig the car, to try and get it through the MOT, i've just taken a break for ten minates, as im jet washing the underneath of the car, I always knew there was red paint unde there somewhere!

This car should pass, hopefully, nothing wrong that i know of! Saturday at 2.30pm

Will it pass?

Place bets now on BANZAI!

banzai.jpg

:)

How does everyone elses MOTs and stuff work?

Cos with mine my mechanic picks it up from my house, checks it over and fixes anything that would cause it to fail its MOT test, then he takes it down to the test centre and it gos through and passes, then he brings it back to my house.

So therefore it has never, and will never, fail.

Jordan

How does everyone elses MOTs and stuff work?

Cos with mine my mechanic picks it up from my house, checks it over and fixes anything that would cause it to fail its MOT test, then he takes it down to the test centre and it gos through and passes, then he brings it back to my house.

So therefore it has never, and will never, fail.

Jordan

which reads, he picks it up, thrashes it about, charges you daft money for stuff that don't need doing, MOT's it, then thrashes it back to you.

You are too trusting Jordan... :rolleyes: If for any reason any of my cars need to be 'test driven', I make sure i'm with them :rolleyes: ;)