Well she was mint!

Orionzetec

gutted about the onion OZ..always loved that car...so what bits are you swopping over?? will your rs bumper fit as the onion was a mk5 wasnt it?

was a mk6 with a mk5 bumper tongue.gif

Actually it was a mk5 facelift with mk6 quads and bonnet ;)

If it wasnt for the emissions id of kept it going but enough was enough and she had done me well over 7 years and the car had done about 200k

I reckon its time to go crazy on it and achieve the look i have in my mind, even if i have to buy a cheaper run about to keep me mobile.

I dont want much for the tow eye cover m8y, ill keep it to one side for you. The insurance estimator has to take pix etc on tuesday, then ill let you know

Mk5 and 6 had the same front end underneth the bumpers + bonnet (except the mk6 has brackets for the headlamps)so it will all just bolt on.

Shes not admitted it but she pulled out of a side road onto the main road i was travelling without looking properly. Insurance are taking my side of the story which is good.

It's her fault regardless. she pulled out of a minor road into the path of an oncoming car (you) and caused a collision.

• 3 weeks later...