Puma Dials/Clocks

ryan_gwa

im not very good on how to's.on the plug i bought from breakers the wire for door ajar was missing so all i did was take the plug apart and use one of the wires not being used and put it where door ajar should be.then all you have to do is connect it to the wire in the pillar and thats it.

Thats how my plug was & i did exactly the same thing!!

then all you have to do is connect it to the wire in the pillar and thats it.

The wire should already be there! (at the dash multi plug). You don't need to run a new wire!!

i cant understand the wires thier for door ajar.the bulbs thier,why did it not work on normall clocks then ? :unsure:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not very good on how to's.on the plug i bought from breakers the wire for door ajar was missing so all i did was take the plug apart and use one of the wires not being used and put it where door ajar should be.then all you have to do is connect it to the wire in the pillar and thats it.

Thats how my plug was & i did exactly the same thing!!

then all you have to do is connect it to the wire in the pillar and thats it.

The wire should already be there! (at the dash multi plug). You don't need to run a new wire!!

i cant understand the wires thier for door ajar.the bulbs thier,why did it not work on normall clocks then ? :unsure:

I don't know mate, mine worked!

How much do you want for the correct plug and white dials mate? I want to do it with the correct plug and not that made up one.

PM me an offer

I don't know mate, mine worked!

tried the wire on blue plug nothing,had to run wire to pillar works ok.