Puma Dials/Clocks

ryan_gwa

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not very good on how to's.on the plug i bought from breakers the wire for door ajar was missing so all i did was take the plug apart and use one of the wires not being used and put it where door ajar should be.then all you have to do is connect it to the wire in the pillar and thats it.going for low washer next.

im not very good on how to's.on the plug i bought from breakers the wire for door ajar was missing so all i did was take the plug apart and use one of the wires not being used and put it where door ajar should be.then all you have to do is connect it to the wire in the pillar and thats it.

Thats how my plug was & i did exactly the same thing!!

then all you have to do is connect it to the wire in the pillar and thats it.

The wire should already be there! (at the dash multi plug). You don't need to run a new wire!!

im not very good on how to's.on the plug i bought from breakers the wire for door ajar was missing so all i did was take the plug apart and use one of the wires not being used and put it where door ajar should be.then all you have to do is connect it to the wire in the pillar and thats it.

The wire should already be there! (at the dash multi plug). You don't need to run a new wire!!

your right sy i over looked that. saves me a job.easy done then.sy have you done low washer ?did you get the proper plug and did you splice to the loom ?

My gti already has a light that comes on in the dash for the doors opening so I guess I wont have to do that. Low washer fluid is interesting though as I have a spare sensor kicking around. How did you find out which colour wire on your car harness went to which wire in the cut off plug? Also what car is the plug off, a puma?

My gti already has a light that comes on in the dash for the doors opening so I guess I wont have to do that. Low washer fluid is interesting though as I have a spare sensor kicking around. How did you find out which colour wire on your car harness went to which wire in the cut off plug? Also what car is the plug off, a puma?

plug is off a fiest zetec.

curtosy of turbosy :thumb:

White plug

1 : Violet – Positive(Switched)

2 : Empty – Low Fuel Warning

3 : Empty - Low Washers Warning

4 : Black/Green – Glow Plug??

5 : Black - Earth

6 : White – Fuel Level

7 : White/Green – Water Temperature

8 : Black/Yellow - Handbrake

9 : 1 Black/Red wire & 1 Black/Green wire - ABS

10 : 2 Black wires - Earth

11 : Violet/White – Main Beam

12 : Orange/Blue - Illumination

Blue Plug

1 : Blue/Black – Indicator (left)

2 : Blue/Green – Indicator (right)

3 : Black/Yellow - Door Ajar Warning

4 : Black/Green – Traction Control Warning

5 : Empty - ??

6 : Black/Green – (Switched Positive)(Goes down to number 12 on BLUE plug)

7 : Blue - Alternator

8 : White/Black - Tachometer

9 : Black/Red - Airbag

10 :White/Green – Oil Warning

11 : Empty - ??

12 : Empty - Positive (Switched??)(Linked from No12 on WHITE plug)

your right sy i over looked that. saves me a job.easy done then.sy have you done low washer ?did you get the proper plug and did you splice to the loom ?

No i haven't done low washer......i might do at a later date!

Yes, i got the proper plug & i spliced in to the lom, like you!

I have a proper plug, a made up plug, 1 set of black digi dials & 3 sets of white digi dials for sale

I might start selling the package consisting of a set of digi dials, a Ford connector and the correct sender, if theres enough interest!

SY