Pricey spotted in the car park.

getpic2.asp?File=20034615425039043.JPG

Parked next to Pricey.

getpic2.asp?File=200346154250896796.JPG

Amparo estate and Lee flyering it!!!

getpic2.asp?File=200346154250551900.JPG

After this RS2000 the batteries went dead :(

getpic2.asp?File=200346154250822475.JPG

Put out a good few flyers, few RS2000's and other Scorts, Queued from about 9.00am til about 9.45 ish and in we went, lot of old auto jumble and a few newer trade stands, Nomad etc. Bought a few bits too!!!!

getpic2.asp?File=20034615486588390.JPG

Hi mate, I got my wheels from Smart Car in Beeston on the outskirts of Nottingham. Got them for 650 (sorry can't find the pound sign !!) as a wheel and tyre deal. Not sure on the make of my tyres but i've had them over a year and they're still fine.

As for pictures I have got some but haven't got a clue how to get them on the computer. I'm bloody useless with computers !!

My car will be on the Evo stand at Santa Pod this Sunday if you want to see it. If not a few people off the club have pictures of it from last years shows if you want to ask them to put them up.

See you later, Troy. :cheers: :thumb: :thumb:

hehe, i'm from kirkby-in-ashfield near mansfield in notts, and just found the site the Smart car place minght havea visit one day in week, tar m8 for the info, might get to snata pod at weekend if not then there should be some pictures up, is it only advanced tickets for santa pod or can you get them on the day like at donny today???????