Amazed at what i heard today!

Gonzo0

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aiight lads

my mate told me about this thread and said to join up to let you know bout my tip.

I got the halfods tip a little while ago coz i wanted the back of The scort to look better - I woz amazed at the difference, sounds properly like a supacar now and yeah i get the pops and bangs on overrun too.

But wots even better is i got an extra 15bhp on the rollers from it!!! And you can feel it - it just pulls like a train now!

Best 20 quid i ever spent.

But wots even better is i got an extra 15bhp on the rollers from it!!! And you can feel it - it just pulls like a train now!
http://www.comicguide.net/images/smilies/lol2.gif http://i12.tinypic.com/35d2kk8.gif

the only way you'd get 15bhp on the rollers is if you were wearing them and pushing the fooker downhill! :pancake:

??

i was told this was a friendly site, and that you'd all love to hear about how good this tip is!!

so you ARE serious?..........you won't find a friendlier site but coming up with ridiculous claims like 15 bhp from fitting a tip to your backbox, will only make you a laughing stock

If that's truly the case, Halfrauds would be charging £100 for their MEGA-Performance tips and Powerflow/Piper/Rage/Peco would be out of business!

if you've had it on the rollers, you'll have a printed read-out?.............post that up as well :thumb:

LOL

If you bought an exhaust tip from Halfords, follow these simple steps;

1) Put plug in plughole in sink

2) Fill with as much water as possible, hot/cold, whatever your preference

3) Fully submerge your head

4) Keep it there, resist all urges to remove your face from the water to breathe

The result:

1 less retard in the world, well done.