Amazed at what i heard today!

Gonzo0

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you guys being serious? i cant work it out? its just a bit of metal that the only way its connected to the exhaust is by external screws, it doesnt do anything the exhaust is there for, just hangs off the end of it? it doesnt deal with any gases from the car. if theres any extra noise then id consider tightening it up cause its probably just vibrating.

:mellow:

Are you guys being serious? i cant work it out? its just a bit of metal that the only way its connected to the exhaust is by external screws, it doesnt do anything the exhaust is there for, just hangs off the end of it? it doesnt deal with any gases from the car. if theres any extra noise then id consider tightening it up cause its probably just vibrating.

Wrong.

Inside the tip is loads of holes which helps with the noise.

Thats how it changes the noise :thumb:

Hey neither of those exhausts sound as good as mine, ive got a similar tip and i put a cheap £20 (k&n wannabe from e-bay) air filter on and it sounds pretty beefy now, especially in 2nd at about 4 revs. cant wait to get my powerflow fitted, still mad skint from xmas etc...

my point exactly :thumb:

Wrong.

Inside the tip is loads of holes which helps with the noise.

Thats how it changes the noise :thumb:

as i said previously it may change the sound ,but an impossibility to make it louder Edited by Brute