my old car!

rsdan123

it was 1.30am...... ;( funny you say that, i didnt want to live at the time!

Do shut up you twat

http://i5.tinypic.com/487ip3d.gif a bit NORTY SCORTY!...........tho i can see where ya coming from :thumb:

Aye i tend to agree though, just because you didnt want to live doesnt mean other victims of your behaviour wanted to end up the same way. :unsure:

There was not anyone else's life at risk it was half one in the morning on a very quiet road, im not looking for sympathy.

We all make mistakes… I just made a big mistake but I wouldn’t say im a t*at cause I have learnt from it!

I think getting dumped and crashing your car that was your pride and joy all in the same night is enough to upset anyone + plus I was drunk which is a depressant.

How ever drink driving is wrong and there is no excuse for it!

Sorry if I have offended anyone

as for how i did it....... dont drink and drive when you have just been dumped, it doesn't end well!

You probably should have kept that bit to yourself :rolleyes:

Sorry mate but there's no sympathy from me. For me anyway, there's absolutely no excuse for putting other people's lives at risk.

Probably wasnt thinking straight to be honest. Stuff happens i guess its similar to losing your head/having a breakdown.

Sorry to see that and luckily you got with a few minor injuries - glad it wasn't any worse!!!

At least if you have learnt your lesson as you say you have good on ya :thumb: cos a lot of people do it over and over again!

C'mon guys, he admitted he was wrong for doing it and that he shouldn't have done it but the thread is about showing us his accident not how it happened!!!

It must be so hard for all you lot slagging him off,you know being perfect an all.You trying to tell me that none of you have done something that you shouldnt have in the heat of the moment.I dont think so.He said he learnt his lesson,we learn from our mistakes.Get off your fcuking high horse.