Fabric London

TC-DNB

Just wondering if any EVO members have been up Fabrics before?

Im going up on the 29th Feb for my 21st birthday...its a True Playaz night (DJ Hype etc)

Heard its one of the best clubs around? Good tunes, good vibe.....sounds good to me! Cant wait, its gonna be a wicked night and a great way to celebrate my 21st :cheers: :thumb:

It is a good club.. you can't go wrong really (not my favourite, I prefer dark dnb clubs).

SE1...FTW :thumb: my first rave there.........fcuking quality nite man!

Raindance down at SE1 is a good crack... I quite like Movement @ Bar Rumba on a Thursday night! DJ'd once in the bar area there!

It is a good club.. you can't go wrong really (not my favourite, I prefer dark dnb clubs).

SE1...FTW :thumb: my first rave there.........fcuking quality nite man!

Raindance down at SE1 is a good crack... I quite like Movement @ Bar Rumba on a Thursday night! DJ'd once in the bar area there!

Done raindance and moondance there....both mash ups. Got pulled by undercover 5-0 going to raindance.........little bit of an arse clencher as some little fellas in the car ;) wink wink nudge nudge haha

was all good though they let us on our way and sed no red light jumping (they were still orange honest)