Heres a piccy of the van

Furywhitevan

well first plan is to ditch the alloys and get some decent metal under there i was thinkin 16's but i could be twisted for 17s if i keep talkin to jordan!

spoiler, samurai skirts and a one off rear bumper ( if i get the guts!)

got some clear siderepeaters to go on and recently got a shiny alu fuel cap cover, most of black plastic erradicated now but still could do with a few more coats *dies of laquer fumes*

Adam :thumb:

Ok ive pretty much got the parts list sorted out now excpet i need a hand with rear styling, help!

i want to be different so dont want to spend hours teasing a bumper from one of the car sets on.

have contemplated smoothing in another set of the existing bumper, runnin the existing bumper into one and been thinkin bout difusers or something

throw me some ideas people please!

Adam

ok it passed the MOT, hoorah! i was just gettin set to order the samurais from essex racing when i realised tht cos of good friday they wouldnt arrive till like next tuesday i spect.. grrr... anyone know bout rough times for delivery? is there any point rushing or should i just order over wknd? no info on their page.

sorta cocked me up a bit tho cos inbetween working woulda fitted them and spoiler, oh well looks like the only thing on will be clear repeaters this wknd.. but never fear... IT SHALL BE DONE :)

:thumb:

Adam

Ok, not much to do today so gave the van a clean. when it was clean you could see the front bumper had chipped alot lately from the road works round my way ( grrr ) so i decided to take it off and respray it (again!) while i was doing that i decided to mesh the bottom grill :)

also done today :- clear side repeaters, removed '55' badges, removed the 'Ford' badge on the back, and also beat out the ding on the back, needs a bit of touch up now!

photos below... next weekend spoiler and sideskirts! ( i hope :) )

Adam :thumb:

getpic2.asp?File=2003420211255710929.jpg

getpic2.asp?File=2003420211255324947.jpg