Faded Paint

MIKE W

My mate has got a red Si and the spoiler and wing mirrors have faded to pink. I said i would have a quick look and try and get them back to red.

All i have really is some Tcut and Some Autogylm Super Resin Polish, i was wondering if i was to give them a quick Tcut and then pop some Super Resin Polish on would this get them back red?

I have never had to deal with faded paint before so basically just asking how i should go about it....

Cheers

:cheers:

My mate has got a red Si and the spoiler and wing mirrors have faded to pink. I said i would have a quick look and try and get them back to red.

All i have really is some Tcut and Some Autogylm Super Resin Polish, i was wondering if i was to give them a quick Tcut and then pop some Super Resin Polish on would this get them back red?

I have never had to deal with faded paint before so basically just asking how i should go about it....

Cheers

:cheers:

yep T-Cut should sort it Mike............have to give it some elbow grease tho and rub hard, then add polish :thumb: Edited by Brute