RS 1600i pics as requested

1pukkadeal

that looks very nice, :thumb:

this is my brothers old 16i sold it at the end of last year,

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/9767.jpg

and a mate of mine has a mint low mile one in black, not got any pics of that will have to take some the next time he takes it out , which dose not happen very often :rolleyes:

That is one hell of a nice car. :drool:

Did you have a personal plate on the car or did you have to re-register it? (Two different plates in pics) :unsure:

TUE 860 was off my classic MG ,but I put it back on the MG a few years back due to service history records etc ,but I kept the original plate on retention so its back on its old CRK 942Y reg one again

That is an absolute minter there Pukka...It is obvious, that 1600i has a good owner to keep it in nice shape. I hope it deserves a decent garage tho.

How much is on the clock, if that isn't a secret? ;)

Na no secret ,64k when I bought it there were a few faults like noisy tappets etc and a dodgy coil pack,but the guy that owned it before me did not have a clue about RS1600i models as they had unique adjustable tappets and twin coils,so it was soon sorted

Fetching big money at moment though as not that many genuine RS1600i model knocking around now

very nice car there mate, dont ever sell it though, you'll be able to retire on the price it will fetch one day

i had an A reg one in white from 86-89, i chopped it in for a new renault 19 diesel wen we got married, wot a dick :nutter: :pancake: :rolleyes: