Herts Meet woodside

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I'd upload of the photos my mate took. (He was the one with the fancy camera)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v668/DiscoShrew/RSandLancia.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v668/DiscoShrew/RS1.jpg

Your brothers RST S2 did look smart as I told you ,tell them to come next time and have a chat.

that camera took some nice quality photo's looked expensive

Edited by 1pukkadeal

that s2 is mint!! wish i gone over and had a proper nosey! tell them to come next time and you can introduce us all properly!

your mate is good with the camear! love the angled shot of all the cars fronts! A+

My mate is on a photography course so he'll be professional soon. If you ever want proper prints of your car you know who to call ;)

My brother got lucky with the S2. It's done 117,000 but doesn't look like it, does it?

Been in a garage 8 years before he got it i believe.

Edited by NewOnTheScene

Ok I was right then

Got more pics of it? I'd love to actually see it :thumb:

And yeh my mates camera is a proper professional one with all the settings and stuff :P

Makes my car look amazing even though its not, which is always a good thing.

Edited by NewOnTheScene

Guest gti.tom
I was the fat bloke in the green coat :P

I found it rather awkward at first because everyone seemed to know each other apart from me but I had a good chat with Gwenzil and Pukka so the day wasn't a complete bust.

I came in the S2 there which is my brothers and the Lancia is his mate's.

I'll definately try and bring my own car next time. Might help when trying to break the ice :eek:

Sorry if I sound like the old fart, but it was your mates in the corner smoking a spliff then?

Don't wanna moan, and although I'm not that bothered personally, I'd rather not upset the woodside security guards, and the cars full of families driving past.

Police attention is something none of us really want. :cheers:

Especially true if we're gonna make it a regular thing.

Herts police do not take kindly to car meets, and not at all kindly to car meets, young kids visiting the cinema and marijuana.

I was the fat bloke in the green coat :P

I found it rather awkward at first because everyone seemed to know each other apart from me but I had a good chat with Gwenzil and Pukka so the day wasn't a complete bust.

I came in the S2 there which is my brothers and the Lancia is his mate's.

I'll definately try and bring my own car next time. Might help when trying to break the ice :eek:

Sorry if I sound like the old fart, but it was your mates in the corner smoking a spliff then?

Don't wanna moan, and although I'm not that bothered personally, I'd rather not upset the woodside security guards, and the cars full of families driving past.

Police attention is something none of us really want. :cheers:

Especially true if we're gonna make it a regular thing.

Herts police do not take kindly to car meets, and not at all kindly to car meets, young kids visiting the cinema and marijuana.

Disturbing...

Sorry if I sound like the old fart,

Tom you are an old fart ! ,But point taken given your occupation as victor meldrews warm up man ,its been dealt with :thumb:

What people do in the privacy of their own home is one thing , but we as EVO members cant condone anything relating to anything deemed as illegal or there to attract attention for the wrong reasons,so a warning has been given to the section of non evo members already to refrain or not attend any further meets if this is what they are interested in ,I hope that puts anyones mind at ease and closes this

Edited by 1pukkadeal

Was late to the meet so didnt see this happen and I wouldnt have battered an eyelid apart from the fact we dont need bad press.

Dont think a ban is in need, just think people need to use their brains a bit more and take this as a warning, we dont need a bad name for the club, it would be the same if we were racing around the car park or doing donuts where there are families trying to have a sunday outing. If you want to do that kind of thing stay at home where your not going to draw negative attention to the club