OH NO!!!!

meekstaaa

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for the replied everyone :)

I took it to the bodyshop today and its booked in for the 16th. There not sure on the full damage as we can't open the bonnet they'll do that when they get it. I'm gonna phone ford and ask about the price difference on the 2 bumpers just to find out :)

I have read somewhere that the rear zetec s bumper was around 400 quid?? If thats the case god knows how much the front would be :mellow:

thanks for the replied everyone :)

I took it to the bodyshop today and its booked in for the 16th. There not sure on the full damage as we can't open the bonnet they'll do that when they get it. I'm gonna phone ford and ask about the price difference on the 2 bumpers just to find out :)

I have read somewhere that the rear zetec s bumper was around 400 quid?? If thats the case god knows how much the front would be :mellow:

Can;t be much more than a new standard one.....

Gonna phone up ford asap and ask

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b205/rambodinio/DSCF1845.jpg

(picture nicked from rambo)

DUDDDEEEEE..

I cant believe it ...

Please tell me you havnt fecked the chassis

I know neither could i when i did it! Oh well, i don't think the chassis is fooked, its still driving fine, i've had to still use the car, but the guy at the bodyshop said it'll should be ok unless i start noticing problems with the engine

unlucky mate , it happens to the best of us , hope it wont cost a lot to fix, as they might mark the car as cat d.

(sorry for hijack)

on a side note:

if a car is classed as a cat c write off and log book taken, and i get a vic test and apply for a logbook , when sum 1 does a hpi check will it come up as cat -c , or cat - c repaired and many ppl said it will be clear and garage said it may say cat -c repaired. any info will be great.