Southend cruise!! 13-03-04

....wasnt too bad apart from not having me car there ;(

good grub in the Dick Turpin, then down too seafront. Most peeps turned up I think.

Nice to meet Dan and nice to see the usuals :thumb:

had a great time, all about having a laugh, not just big numbers :thumb: :rolleyes:

pics to come i'd expect :cheers:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was an awsume night althou we was bein the outcasts :D Glad i found out about the southend cruise cause never seen somethin so big wiv so many cars all the way. Had a great time, got bout 800 pics and 1000 videos so when i wake up later ill post em up !!

Lovin the cosworth replica at the dick turpin, and how happy was we to find u guys at lost cause we thought we was late and done for, thanx to the 306 gettin lost ><, Ross car lookin dirty as ever :D or did on my picture anyway.

Didnt get home till 2:30 :( but on the way home we had a race wiv a pair of Serria Rs Cosworths i wish i had battery to film, came onto the motor way and we speeded off in the mr2 and the cosworth was a bit slower to 130 but then kept going and went past, so we pulled into the left hand lane and our mate in the vectra had a crack at him and they went speedin off at 140 !! Then like a bullet the other Rs Cosworth went past like a bullet !, had to slow down and let the othert two cars catch up at his point but that was awsume.

Nice to meet u ant, soz bout the followin thing - wayne has graspt the concept of he has to be behind someone to follow em.

Saw John, on the hardshoulder on the motor way :roll: :roll: woulda stopped but i only reconised u when i saw ure plate and by that time it was to late and we wasnt exactly 'trottin' along :innocent:

On way up tried to get a awsume Ferrari to race but he wasnt havin none off it so we filmed his car and got some pics

A really eventful night and deffintly worth the two hour trip ! thanx guyz :)

Oh yeah,

Sorry guys, I came to the assemble point inThurrock services, but on the way back I missed my way at the round about, and also I had an emergency call from my mate about uni work, so I had to leave.

Nice to see,

Ross, Ant, and other people, there.

Was my first time, and next time I will be there for the full night...

Cheerssssss :cheers:

TaxiHump.JPGWomen humping bloke in taxi :eek: :roll:

LudeNewWheels.JPG

The prelude with its new wheels all ready to leave

LudeNewWheels2.JPG

Lude from different angle

LudeNewWheels3.JPG

Lude again :eek:

RossRain.JPG

Ross in the rain

RossRainWheel.JPG

ross wheel in the pic

ScubaMatt.JPG

Scuba Matts scort

RoadsideCam.JPG

The cam that took a few points from a few peoples licenses i expect

ludesnow.JPG

lude new wheels in snow

Videos

TunnelRoss.MOV

TwoFromTheRear.MOV

RossUndertake.MOV

RossOvertake.MOV

PullingUpBehind.MOV

OvertakeMatt.MOV

MattOvertake.MOV

sorry no sound on vids need digi vid cam next i think :thumb:

Nova.JPG

A Nova

3JapBeasts.JPG

Me Toby and My mate shanes new CTR

BiGJub.JPG

B19JUB

CarismaLude.JPG

Carisma Lude

CarismaLude1.JPG

Carisma Lude 1

CarismaLude2.JPG

Carisma Lude 2

CarismaLude3.JPG

Carisma Lude 3

croydon%20cruise%20smash%202.JPG

The Croydon cruise smash damage from last thursday - the damage to the 02 plate jag

croydon%20cruise%20smash1.JPG

The Croydon cruise smash damage from last thursday the lupo that caused it and wrote off 3 cars