Southend cruise!! 13-03-04

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i tried to flash the camera with my digi cam maybe mess it up

i wish i had a lump of 2x4 or a house brick i could have chucked out at it

in fact i think if i had been flashed by the camera i may have stopped parked up and walked back then crept through the bushes and sneaked up on the cam and its operators and petrol bombed the van and id snatch the digi cam off the tripod and peg it :roll: :thumb: :vangry: :censored:

I had a good nite once I go to the Pub. Nice to meet some new people aswell. Nice to see Lee and Ross aswell. got home at 1:45 was well knackered. Races two Fiestas on the way back :D and past GTI Steve at the road work on the M2 where the speed camreas are. :thumb:

Im glad i never got a lift with you, speeding through cameras, well i never :O lol, only messing 8) Maybe next time matey.

Southend cruise was quality, good to meet up wiv a few of you. Felt a lil under-powered wiv lots of the gti and si's- me with just a 1.6 :( May have to sort that sumtime? :tired: :D Can't wait for my rear lights like ross's get delivered, they are the nuts! Looking forward to the next meet!

Anyone else noticed how the cars grouped together ? we parked the mr2 and an hour later there was bout 5 around us, noticed it wiv a few over cars too

Yeah I noticed that too!

Shortly after I parked up about 10 other 200sx's parked right nest to me. First time I had met most of them :D