The crash i had that lost me my lisance for 30 months

Gti-James

no, but me and the person infront walked away with no marks or injurys atall coz we were wering a belt. belts realy do save lives

well that is why they are there

also this is well over a year ago, im 19 now then i was 17 ive heard it all b4. ive grown up a lot since then.

so u cant tell me anything i aint heard before.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you remind me of the kind of people who tuck there tracksuits in there socks and walk like one leg is 3 inchs shorter than the other,

sorry but you had a crash fair enough, but u already done a number of offences, coz u already had 5 points, and had six more on the way, the police know you well because of your gti

im glad your friend recovered totally though, and i hope if you get driving again after your ban, that you going to be more mature on the roads,

you remind me of the kind of people who tuck there tracksuits in there socks and walk like one leg is 3 inchs shorter than the other,

sorry but you had a crash fair enough, but u already done a number of offences, coz u already had 5 points, and had six more on the way, the police know you well because of your gti

im glad your friend recovered totally though, and i hope if you get driving again after your ban, that you going to be more mature on the roads,

well if you have seen my van or car im workin on in (show your motor) page, then you will see why im doing so much work to them because i dont want to drive like a knob i just want a nice car or two to use and drive tidy.

losing a lisance is the worst thing in the world, when you live in the country

Count your self lucky mate. Driving at 70mph on the motorway for me is still scary enough, let alone 90!

End of the day, you've been locked up, you've had to deal with the results of almost killing someone, and are showing signs of the fact you fucked up and are changing as a result.

Which the same could be said for one of the people I'm friends with. He had 4 people in his 106, did a J turn and rolled the car with them all in. He now has an automatic civic and still hasn't exactly grown up.

Count your self lucky mate. Driving at 70mph on the motorway for me is still scary enough, let alone 90!

End of the day, you've been locked up, you've had to deal with the results of almost killing someone, and are showing signs of the fact you fucked up and are changing as a result.

Which the same could be said for one of the people I'm friends with. He had 4 people in his 106, did a J turn and rolled the car with them all in. He now has an automatic civic and still hasn't exactly grown up.

the same for my mates a few of them were first on the scene when it happend and saw the carnage and all but thay still drive like cocks, even to the point where i refuse to get in there cars, And ive never been afrade of speed

im gonna be honest... when i was 18 and passed my test i was an idiot... wanted to put my foot down (was only in a 1.6 306 lol) have had a few near misses... but alot of my mates are the same and its only because i've seen them ruin their cars i've calmed down

E.G.

2 week old 2l focus ghia fronted into a house.

but yeh am 100% glad your off the road... if you wanna do that speed go to a track day ;)

why is everyone flamin this guy?

like he said, it happened over a year, and he said he has learnt his lesson.

everybody makes mistakes, just some are worse than others.

im glad to see you have matured in the way you see driving :)

hopefully have no more accidents :)

why is everyone flamin this guy?

like he said, it happened over a year, and he said he has learnt his lesson.

everybody makes mistakes, just some are worse than others.

im glad to see you have matured in the way you see driving :)

hopefully have no more accidents :)

+1

+2

Everyone makes mistakes and learns from then, were all only human