The crash i had that lost me my lisance for 30 months

Gti-James

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst I respect you've learnt your lesson and moved on I'm afraid your also a clear example as to why our insurances are higher and why the driving tests need to be stricter. I have sped and I have 6 points, one on the motorway and one doing 50 in a 40 on a 3 lane carriageway. Have I ever felt the need to 90 in a 30....no, why? Because it's retarded and there is NEVER an excuse for it. There's a difference between doing 90 in a 30 and 90 on the motorway so to say "so none of you have ever sped" is a tad silly don't you think?

I'm just glad your friend was ok after the accident and I'm glad to see your lesson was learnt.

Oh I do love these threads.

Half the people chatting about it, then the "you drive like an asshole" police kick in.

Truth is, he was 17, probably showing off and driving a quick car for an inexperienced driver. We probably have all done it. When I was 17 I drove like a complete tw@t. Not proud of it, but it happened. When I think about the things I done I cringe. I'm lucky I didnt kill myself, passengers or innocent parties.

Thing is, young drivers (majority) drive like tw@ts. A lot of them crash, get points, banned etc etc etc. Thats the world we live in unfortunately.

Truth is, he was 17, probably showing off and driving a quick car for an inexperienced driver. We probably have all done it. When I was 17 I drove like a complete tw@t. Not proud of it, but it happened. When I think about the things I done I cringe. I'm lucky I didnt kill myself, passengers or innocent parties.

Thing is, young drivers (majority) drive like tw@ts. A lot of them crash, get points, banned etc etc etc. Thats the world we live in unfortunately.

Being 17 and inexperienced is no excuse for doing 90 in a 30, no matter what way you look at it.

Regardless of his age he shouldn't of been driving like that, 90 in a 30....yeah that makes people look awesome! I don't know anyone who has driven like that, I know people who were inexperienced and took a corner too fast and lost the car, one of them ended up in ICU. However that was due to ice on a country lane and his inexperience to drive to the conditions. THAT is where inexperience can be used as an argument, doing 90 in a 30 has NO argument for it, especially age. You know what your doing when your doing that speed in those areas.

Being 17 and inexperienced is no excuse for doing 90 in a 30, no matter what way you look at it.

Regardless of his age he shouldn't of been driving like that, 90 in a 30....yeah that makes people look awesome! I don't know anyone who has driven like that, I know people who were inexperienced and took a corner too fast and lost the car, one of them ended up in ICU. However that was due to ice on a country lane and his inexperience to drive to the conditions. THAT is where inexperience can be used as an argument, doing 90 in a 30 has NO argument for it, especially age. You know what your doing when your doing that speed in those areas.

inexperience had nothing to do with it it was just compleaty stupid, it wouldnt matter how much experience i had, it was the way the road is. since i put up this thread ive thort what in the world was i thinking as just goin threw the road at 30 is diffrcult.

no it was just 5 minits of compleat stupidity and has changed me as a motorist

oooo dear this thread brings back horrific memories of when i posted a thread similar to this.

Lets say things like this are better kept to yourself James.

Yea i knew this would happen when i put it up but it was a while ago,

i only put it up cause on a few of my old threads people have asked me how i lost my lisance.

so iput this up to show

this all dosent bother me cause i know myself ive lernt my lesson

inexperience had nothing to do with it it was just compleaty stupid, it wouldnt matter how much experience i had, it was the way the road is. since i put up this thread ive thort what in the world was i thinking as just goin threw the road at 30 is diffrcult.

no it was just 5 minits of compleat stupidity and has changed me as a motorist

Takes a lot to admit that you were just being an idiot, credit to you for admitting it. I'm glad it's changed you as a motorist but my comment wasn't aimed just at you....it's the people who think they can justify speeding like that by inexperience or age. I'm glad to see your not one of those people and I very much hope you never have another accident in the future :)

oooo dear this thread brings back horrific memories of when i posted a thread similar to this.

Lets say things like this are better kept to yourself James.

ive just finished reading the thread you posted bout your little mistake. it did get a bit nasty didnt it,

even tho it was quite bad i still dont think you should of been talked to like that

I was probly the most dangerous driver out of anyone i know or have seen drive

never in my years of driving or being a passenger have i seen someone overtake as fast or as dangerous as me.

and i had a shocking crash and should of died from it, surviving a 100mph crash into a car has changed me as a person

Quit while you still can, coz i went from being a happy stable person to thinking about suiside,

all because i had a funny five minits. court, jail the loss of freinds the hate from people around is the most difficult of things to get threw, and a hefty bann on top of that aswell. that is why i am changed

Edited by Gti-James