Middx & Hert's Meet TODAY !

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is charlie and andy and dave not coming with us :(

Dave is as he is riding shotgun with Gti.Tom ,but mutley and charley are going up the night before

thats right were camping :cheers:

http://community.iexplore.com/photos/journal_photos/Coleman_Outsider%20Tent%20COLLAPSED%20DURING%20TORRID%20RAIN%20STORM.jpg

Have fun :pancake:

Is charlie and andy and dave not coming with us :(

Dave is as he is riding shotgun with Gti.Tom ,but mutley and charley are going up the night before

thats right were camping :cheers:

http://community.iexplore.com/photos/journal_photos/Coleman_Outsider%20Tent%20COLLAPSED%20DURING%20TORRID%20RAIN%20STORM.jpg

Have fun :pancake:

no chance of that :roll: our tents has been through horrid rain of santa pod and was fine :devil:

Take an Umbrella just in case ;)

its double lined and we will have the evo gazebo as well :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Ahem. Dont you mean my gazeebo? If I remember I will bring an unbrella, remember, the gazeebo isn't waterproof :roll:

Edited by Trig

As mentioned, I am bringing my mate who is a photographer, and has been told to try and get convoy shots.

He's been ordered to take at least 1 picture of every car in Evo, just for the records.

He applied for a Ford Fair media pass, so he will be going on the track etc too for more good pics :thumb:

As mentioned, I am bringing my mate who is a photographer, and has been told to try and get convoy shots.

He's been ordered to take at least 1 picture of every car in Evo, just for the records.

He applied for a Ford Fair media pass, so he will be going on the track etc too for more good pics :thumb:

can he take me?????? lol. i wanted to do gig photography.. :(

sounds good del :) ,I was gonna do the parade lap ,but dont see the point at moment would rather just be with my mates as the officials for FF wont let me move from club stand to the parade :(

Edited by 1pukkadeal