Middx & Hert's Meet TODAY !

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would come to one of these meets and see what the crack is but its just waaaay to far from me unfortunately :( the cost of fuel would be silly....

Fully understand mike especially with the price of fuel .but one sunday if bored and a bit flush meet up with kylie etc and head down as it will be good to meet you ,failing that will see you at ford fair no doubt

I would come to one of these meets and see what the crack is but its just waaaay to far from me unfortunately :( the cost of fuel would be silly....

Fully understand mike especially with the price of fuel .but one sunday if bored and a bit flush meet up with kylie etc and head down as it will be good to meet you ,failing that will see you at ford fair no doubt

Yeh would be good to pop down as there is a alot of people who i have never met, some of which have been on here ages. But as you say fuel prices are gay atm lol and its 180 odd miles each way for me....

You'll deffo see me at Ford Fair though buddy :cheers:

Should die down in the winter. haha will just be you me nath sleeman and tom in harvester.. hahah

The cool Tom or the not so cool one?

Mike W: would be good to see you and the motor mate.

ahh.. i should have put toms x2

wasnt thinking hahaha sorry hun

Guest gti.tom
Should die down in the winter. haha will just be you me nath sleeman and tom in harvester.. hahah

The cool Tom or the not so cool one?

Mike W: would be good to see you and the motor mate.

ahh.. i should have put toms x2

wasnt thinking hahaha sorry hun

Doesn't matter. We all know you meant me.

There's only one Tom worth thinking about.

I have to watch my spending this month as tax is due, still coming though :) looking forward to it!

I'm thinking of coming in style some how... Venga boys playing comes to mind... then i'd look like a tit :P

You can only do that if you come in on a bus with hydraulic suspension rocking up and down with loads of people hanging out the windows! :)

You can only do that if you come in on a bus with hydraulic suspension rocking up and down with loads of people hanging out the windows! :)

there is a regular member here dave that works on that form of transport who comes to the herts meet so watch out for a slap

I have to watch my spending this month as tax is due, still coming though :) looking forward to it!

I'm thinking of coming in style some how... Venga boys playing comes to mind... then i'd look like a tit :P

at least when you get here you dont have to pay anything

Edited by 1pukkadeal

there is a regular member here dave that works on that form of transport who comes to the herts meet so watch out for a slap

Do you not remember the venga boys video?

Oh wait no thats the 'sweet like chocolate' video i was thinking of!