the back end of Mk5 RWD beast falls out with a tree

spanner

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder which hurt the most the impact or the repair bill, glad to see the cage done its job though. i had one like that a few years ago in a MKII not a nice thing to happen BUT as you know such is rallying

one of the lads on another form i am on put in a sequence like a video click below

http://www.rallyforums.com/forum/showthrea...1870&page=7

Have to log on to see that, cant you just put the image on here?

i tried to up load a gif movie but it is 1.5mb don't know how lad put it up on other forum

If using firefox, left click, view image. the URL for the image is now in the address bar, copy and paste that and use as if adding an image normally.

If using IE, left click the image, go to Properties, copy the image location and use as adding an image normally.

Or Right Click, 'Copy Image Location' :thumb:

If using firefox, left click, view image. the URL for the image is now in the address bar, copy and paste that and use as if adding an image normally.

If using IE, left click the image, go to Properties, copy the image location and use as adding an image normally.

i have tried to add image trough image uploader but limit is 600kbs, and picture sequence is 1.5mbs

i have tried to add image trough image uploader but limit is 600kbs, and picture sequence is 1.5mbs

www.imageshack.us

Go upto 1.5mb

But the image is already hosted... you don't need to re-host it.

If you right click on the image and click 'Copy Image Location' then paste it into your thread either by clicking the rte-image-button.png button and pasting the url into the supplied box or by using img tags yourself:

[img=http://www.website.com/yourimage.jpg]

That will work...

• 2 weeks later...