classic america show 27 july 08 Knedworth house, herts

SaMMy125

I popped in for a couple of hours pete as it was on the way back home ,to be honest I wish I had gone there all day rather than the beach as it was awsome as they had a live band and massive american style BBqs

Trig there is another classic car show in August on sunday 24th and bank holiday monday 25th click

Edited by 1pukkadeal

I popped in for a couple of hours pete as it was on the way back home ,to be honest I wish I had gone there all day rather than the beach as it was awsome as they had a live band and massive american style BBqs

Trig there is another classic car show in August on sunday 24th and bank holiday monday 25th click

na i didnt in th end steve I went last year and it was great, I will 100% be at the bank holiday one, theres classic cars on the green in harpenden this wednesday evening I will be there

na i didnt in th end steve I went last year and it was great, I will 100% be at the bank holiday one, theres classic cars on the green in harpenden this wednesday evening I will be there

Sounds good sam ,I will be at the next classic show in august as I love the venue to bits with its easy access and motorway link ,wednesday for me is just to close to FF otherwise I would have some of that too ,kids want me to take them to the JOUSTING on 31st august too ,heres tyhe link to the thread for the next event click

Edited by 1pukkadeal