wayne is bring some side skirts 4 me

Ryoishikawa

getting skirts but would like to fit them before ford fair, im going camping the nite before so just wondering can some1 fit them for me i will give a hand tho too :innocent:

can give you a hand on the sunday mate once set up on the stand, what bits have you got ?

Edited by SaMMy125

i got some side skirts to go on would like to do them when im camping... then its ready for sunday

Well TBH. i'd like my bumper to be on before sunday. but im getting it at FF and will have to be put on after the stand is set up!

front or back ? good luck if front , fit the back in 5mins with 2 people :thumb:

i got some side skirts to go on would like to do them when im camping... then its ready for sunday

Well TBH. i'd like my bumper to be on before sunday. but im getting it at FF and will have to be put on after the stand is set up!

front or back ? good luck if front , fit the back in 5mins with 2 people :thumb:

Front..

front aint hard either, dont think star has aircon so that helps .. and wayne knows how to do em so he might help her :cheers:

Yup.. no air con :(..

i can supervise . :)