Weezer

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Mike I'm glad the stick chair is in the boot ready :pancake:

Looks like we might be lucky with some fine weather too

Fingers crossed huh.

Haha Excellent :D ......In that case i will bring cakes and biscuits again, i will try and get fresh this time though and not left overs from the week before lol :thumb: It better be good this chair though Kylie or no cakes for you

Aye weather has been quite good today, lets hope it holds out....

Soz Kylie but im going to have to let you down, wont be coming on sunday. Had to work late tonight so me and my son had to miss kickboxing and the next one is sunday and he really wants to go.

Thats a shame mate :(

If its because your worried you wont be able to keep up with me again, i will go slow :roll: :innocent:

I will donate £1.50..................................To everyone who refuses to send Nic £1.50 :thumb: :D, we dont want riff raff at these meets....

Bennyboy, have you decided whether your coming yet mate? Bring a door with you if you want and i will help you :roll: :roll:

Homo! :P :pancake:

I will donate £1.50..................................To everyone who refuses to send Nic £1.50 :thumb: :D, we dont want riff raff at these meets....

Bennyboy, have you decided whether your coming yet mate? Bring a door with you if you want and i will help you :roll: :roll:

doors already painted mate but might have to work if i dont get it all done on saturday

doors already painted mate but might have to work if i dont get it all done on saturday

You got a big game to complete on the 360 on saturday then? lol

If you cant make it mate, i will keep the flag flying for our club dont worry :cheers:

You got a big game to complete on the 360 on saturday then? lol

If you cant make it mate, i will keep the flag flying for our club dont worry :cheers:

i sure have, and i hope you try to recruit some new members :thumb: