S-Yorkshire Meet

Weezer

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right there wasn't really enough interest to move the venue to the one shown in Neils link. So we will remain at Rother Valley. (for now)

I am going to make enquiries in the next few days as to the size of the bar area up there - and whether we would all fit and not upset them or whatever.

Judging by the weather recently there is a pretty good chance it will rain :rolleyes: I have two venues in mind if it turns out we need to move from R.V - Crystal Peaks / Drakehouse area OR Centertainment, which is a large leisure complex opposite Sheffield Arena. (off the meadowhall junction of the M1 a little further north)

I will make my enquiries and update this again after the weekend :thumb: :)

Right there wasn't really enough interest to move the venue to the one shown in Neils link. So we will remain at Rother Valley. (for now)

I am going to make enquiries in the next few days as to the size of the bar area up there - and whether we would all fit and not upset them or whatever.

Judging by the weather recently there is a pretty good chance it will rain :rolleyes: I have two venues in mind if it turns out we need to move from R.V - Crystal Peaks / Drakehouse area OR Centertainment, which is a large leisure complex opposite Sheffield Arena. (off the meadowhall junction of the M1 a little further north)

I will make my enquiries and update this again after the weekend :thumb: :)

will finish up in a pub if the weather stays as it is, i know of a few around both area's

might be better off at centertainment, could use meadowhell under ground car park to

look at everyones cars

Edited by neil73

will finish up in a pub if the weather stays as it is, i know of a few around both area's

might be better off at centertainment, could use meadowhell under ground car park to

look at everyones cars

Now that sounds like a plan neil - very good call. I'll keep an eye out on the 7 day forcast (not that its accurate) and we'll see about a venue swap :thumb: :D

*if thats ok with everyone that is??*