Southend!

JonC

X( ........Had a good night, nice to meet a few more of ya! :thumb:

Ross, that route out of Southend was found with a bit of trial & error in the past visits.Great cars as usual there, will be going again soon.The Supra was a pleasure to drive,as i don't do too many long journeys in it :( ........didn't find many places to put me foot down as i had camera phobea,they are everywhere!! :vangry:

London was fun on the way back! seeing a few 'thousand' girls dressed in Bras,as there was a breast cancer charity walk.............this was 2.30am!!

Got home after 4.00am and into bed by 4.45am.Great evening, nice to see some new faces,hope to do it again....soon.Al.

seeing a few 'thousand' girls dressed in Bras,as there was a breast cancer charity walk

Very worthwile cause :thumb:

You see, i would have told the fit ones that i was a doctor and offered them free examinations, and shown them into the interior of the mobile examination clinic, aka the supra with tinted windows..........

:))

Nurse, this girl needs her clothing removed....... STAT!!!!!!!!

didn't know who was who, should try n get ur car up as ur sig on the board so i know what to look for next time!! :)

ah, well i let ya off then mate. my fault for not sortin my sig out yet lol

police being a pain as usual told me to get off the pavement.

:( .....Mike think i saw your car on the pavement in Southend!?.......I was asked to move my Supra too........as i was blocking the road????? ?( *Tut* pigs eh! :P Al.

yea me and dazzer had parked there whilst we come to speak to u lot. u werent blocking the road that much were u. and where i was on the pavement, it was reallly wide area anyway. welcome to southend police on a sat night. cant book anyone for speeding on sea front, so they start hunting for silly things in their hitler stylee

:( .....Mike think i saw your car on the pavement in Southend!?.......I was asked to move my Supra too........as i was blocking the road????? ?(  *Tut* pigs eh! :P Al.

yea me and dazzer had parked there whilst we come to speak to u lot. u werent blocking the road that much were u. and where i was on the pavement, it was reallly wide area anyway. welcome to southend police on a sat night. cant book anyone for speeding on sea front, so they start hunting for silly things in their hitler stylee

:D ......i think the Southend police were quite laid back,.........if the same thing happened in Swindon every Sat night,it would be riot shields and batons to move you on......... :)) Pigs....... :rolleyes: Al.

like everyone has been saying it was good to finally put names to faces or faces to names !

Its a good way to really see what everyone else is doing with their scorts... i hope i have given some of you lot some ideas cos i was given a few that nite !

:D looking forward to the next one......!