Southend!

JonC

Was really good, nice to see peeps again and meet new people face to face..

Had GTI babe get us lost on the way there, and then she sat at 50mph in a 70 limit holding up the group

:P slowcoach! the journey home i got to satisfy my need for speed, filled up as we left southend and then raced all the way to elephant and castle picked up my little pissed brother from a rave and then from elephant and castle headed home, me and toby had some wicked races through the east london tunnels and the a2 :D

Oh and got pulled! but was ok the wpc was very good and let me go after checking my name addy etc and verifying i was owner of the vehicle....

oh filled up with petrol again at garage 2 mins from my house £12.50 it cost to drive home! and only took an hour with a pull and pit stop...

Ross looking good get it sorted so you can tear up some tarmac.

Nice to meet a few new faces, Damien, Ant, GTi Steve, Kirsty (Gti babe) and Damiens mate Mark i think it was, sorry if its wrong, who's got a silver S reg Ghia X, just hasn't registered yet!!!!

Met up at Thurrock services after the other half of the convoy found its way out of the lorry park!!!!!!! ;)

DamienMarkAnt1.jpg

MeDamien1.jpg

TheRest1.jpg

There we are parked up about to leave when a Pepper red estate just parks on the end!! Nothing to do with us or the cruise, just some old lady, funny though

RandomEstate1.jpg

Got down to the front and parked up, went for a walk, a chat, look round the cars, back to the cars and more chatting. Finally left at bout 12.30 ish, god knows how you know that route Al round the houses!!! :thumb:

Stopped at the 1st Mc Donalds i've ever seen to open 24 hours, only on a Fri/Sat nite though, shame they not all like that, met up with Jon and Toby again for a bit of late nite grub :)

Hope ur tatoo gets better Kirsty ;)

Top night :thumb: :thumb:

it was a good night, nice to meet up with everyone and put names to faces, all the cars were lookin great, especially the pepper red estate :D

shame we weren't closer to the centre of town, but we still got to see some nice motors from where we were..

Kirstie & Damien helped make my car feel really slow on the way back, but when they slowed down i flew past em downhill, foot to the floor at 100mph :D it would'nt go any faster ;( which made me feel a little better.. :D

Top Night, whens the next??

Jon's chattin out his arse again, provin he just can't handle the fact a bird has a FASTER car then he does.......... I cruised down to Southend so Damien and those knew where to go! Considering they had never been there it wasn't like I was gunna speed off and leave them. Un like you Jon (very nice of you to just leave them), if it wasn't for me, they would have been lost. Some of us consider others ;)

Oh and I think it's bout time you accepted my car is faster than yours!!!!!!!

Anyway nice to meet all you guys, cars were lookin flash :thumb:

My tattoo looks a bit better today than it did last night ha ha.

Great night cheers you guys, hope we can do it again sometime?

nice to see some of the cars from the board. kinda felt bit awkward what wiv me havin mkv register sticker on bk of car. think some people didnt wana talk coz of that maybe. cheers to damien for actually comin over introducing himself and a few others seemed good blokes (cant remem ya names). good to see toby g and jon c again.

some really nice cars there. good night in general down there