Had a crash last night..

Scoob

well you saw him and you stopped right, so he should have seen you stop and should have avoided it then it would have been shaking fists and blaring out the horns! so the other driver was driving without due care and attention as he should have been aware that there was a junction ahead of him and a car parked up illegally close to the exit of the junction.

Is 20mph not due care enough to be aproaching a junction then?

The guy must of been past him as he got pulled out on & hit in the rear quarter, so how can you be aware someone will pull out whe you have past them, i wouldnt expect anyone to do that to me?

Edited by PeeWee

well you saw him and you stopped right, so he should have seen you stop and should have avoided it then it would have been shaking fists and blaring out the horns! so the other driver was driving without due care and attention as he should have been aware that there was a junction ahead of him and a car parked up illegally close to the exit of the junction.

er no!

for it to go in your favour, you would have to be before the give way line and stationary. if you were anything but that then you'll be seen as at fault.

like Peewee, ive been in a similar situation where a woman skidded to a stop on the main road in an attempt to make a junction she had missed and i went up the arse of her car. Sadly because i hit her from the back i was at fault regardless of her making a highly dangerous manouver in the middle of a main road.