Pics of a modified 3 line grille

Rhyssamrai@hotmail.co.uk

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

End of day buddy its your motor, ur the one who owns it and therefore will be driving it, so i wudnt listen to wat anyone else says, personally im up for anyone tryin anything new, if it dont look right u say you tried, easy to replace. If people think its a waste of time y do they bother in replyin, pointless really as they r wastin there own time doing it

a fellow rs member on the rs forum was thinking about having his focus rs sprayed white, alot of people hated that fact and said dont do it because it would look Shite, well few months of planning and spraying he showed off the finished article, everyone was gob smacked, going from ford blue to white people was amazed on how gd the car looked and took back the comments they made and praised his car. So keep it up mate post pics and see wat replys you get.

Top right corner link.

Open that and browse to where you stored the pics on your PC.

Click upload then copy and paste the results to your post :)

Is it how you hoped it would be ?

its looking prity good, still got quite alot to do though till i can really tell what it will look like.

think it will look prity cool though.

got a radiant red 5 door with silver alloys and all colour coded, what colour u rekon I shud spray it red or black?

End of day buddy its your motor, ur the one who owns it and therefore will be driving it, so i wudnt listen to wat anyone else says, personally im up for anyone tryin anything new, if it dont look right u say you tried, easy to replace. If people think its a waste of time y do they bother in replyin, pointless really as they r wastin there own time doing it

a fellow rs member on the rs forum was thinking about having his focus rs sprayed white, alot of people hated that fact and said dont do it because it would look Shite, well few months of planning and spraying he showed off the finished article, everyone was gob smacked, going from ford blue to white people was amazed on how gd the car looked and took back the comments they made and praised his car. So keep it up mate post pics and see wat replys you get.

yeah your right, hopfully prove some people wrong anyway and if not oh well ill get another one and only wasted about £20 after buying another!

Personally I would be tempted to do it black to make it stand out and show it off :)

red might make it blend in and loose itself (and your hard work) in the process.

Im thinking it will be a subtle mod that really does look good and different

• 2 weeks later...