South Coast GTi

eetaylog

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THat is coming along very nicely indeed.

I dunno what nick the wheels were in before your revamp, but they look mint now :thumb:

na, theyre not the same wheels as the ones i refurbed, one of those had a crack in so i had to bin them (well kind of, theyre still sitting in my garden, gonna sell the other 3 as spares). the wheels that are on there now are a set i bought off a lad on passion ford, theyre minty mint 8)

Looking good dude!

Did you find the front and back wheels are different? The lips etc?

no cant say i noticed that, they all look the same to me :huh:

you still got yours? i see you were eyeing up photos of 60mm drops on 15's in another thread, you going back to standard wheels?

Going to use my 15 RS2K wheels, they handle so much nicer and ride comfort goes through the roof lol.

Well my wheels, you cant put the backs on the front because the design is different, and the outer rim beads are different too. Tis weird, they need to be refurbed aswell, all four were buckled when I got them.

• 5 months later...

Just a small update on mine, new centre caps now on. Took her for a spin down the beach yesterday after a wash and polish...

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/18999.jpg

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/19000.jpg

...And check out this monstrocity that rolled in looking to start some sh*t! Apparently its the USS Theodore Roosevelt and its gonna be anchored down here for a few days. Would look better lowered on some RS7's imo...

http://www.evo-host.co.uk/getimg/19001.jpg

Looks really nice although i've yet to see you driving around, thats down opposite the nature reserve isnt it?

Yeah, Titchfield Haven, though the photo with battleship was taken down Lee on Solent (stokes bay). Down there quite a bit on suny days, whereabouts in pompey are you?

Im an amparo blue gti on the south coast too :)

I love those wheels too :)

You not on IOW any more then? nice brakes in your sig btw, 300mm?

I am still on the island lol, ok im not a south coast gti lol im an IOW one lol

And yea, they are 300mm brakes im really impressed with them

Strange question, but what diameter are them center caps?

60mm, but they were a b*stard to get hold of because i couldnt find any with the right shaped tabs that hold the caps in place. In the end i bought some basic ford ones and then araldited some focus ST ones on top.