insurance question

McRic

Some one thought it'd be a good idea to drive into the focus this morning. He decided he didn't want to stop behind the parked car on HIS side of the road but mosey on through the Focus instead. All be reported to insurance co.

A quick question though, just dug out the policy and wife hasn't told them the car had aftermarket wheels on and tints :nutter:

Does that mean my claim is gonna be invalid leaving me to pick up the bill?

Some one thought it'd be a good idea to drive into the focus this morning. He decided he didn't want to stop behind the parked car on HIS side of the road but mosey on through the Focus instead. All be reported to insurance co.

A quick question though, just dug out the policy and wife hasn't told them the car had aftermarket wheels on and tints :nutter:

Does that mean my claim is gonna be invalid leaving me to pick up the bill?

Most likely, they will charge you more for the premium. They COULD throw out your claim but it would be very harsh if they did.

other insurance co just admitted full liability, car on it's way to get fixed soon :cheers:

best get that policy updated asap

i cant help but notice the usual boo boy crew arent on your case about not declaring aftermarket parts on the car, guess they only pick on new guys?

(dig at them, not at you btw fella :thumb: )

other insurance co just admitted full liability, car on it's way to get fixed soon :cheers:

i cant help but notice the usual boo boy crew arent on your case about not declaring aftermarket parts on the car, guess they only pick on new guys?

nae worries Reid, depends on the circumstances really I suppose. It's 100% an innocent mistake on our part. Some folk mod there car with full knowledge they have no intention of declaring it to there insurance co. I'm not saying that makes it ok in our case, we'll be in contact to have things ammended as soon as we can!

Edited by McRic

nae worries Reid, depends on the circumstances really I suppose. It's 100% an innocent mistake on our part. Some folk mod there car with full knowledge they have no intention of declaring it to there insurance co. I'm not saying that makes it ok in our case, we'll be in contact to have things ammended as soon as we can!

aye i know fella, did it meself a few times but it seems to be that if someone that hasnt been about a while makes the same mistake they get abused something chronic for it, yet you didnt even need your flame suit!

strange, but maybe im just naive?

(or your 6'5, and a retired hitman :unsure: )

OFF WITH HIS HEAD :vangry:

Lol they should be fine with it mate. :thumb:

aye i know fella, did it meself a few times but it seems to be that if someone that hasnt been about a while makes the same mistake they get abused something chronic for it, yet you didnt even need your flame suit!

strange, but maybe im just naive?

(or your 6'5, and a retired hitman :unsure: )

nah I'm only 5' 10" :mellow:

Maybe in the 2 hours and a bit since he posted that, no boo boys had logged on.