Millsy !!!!!!

Pete

Pete - Saw you on the M25 going down to the Redline Rumble, I overtook you. I wanted a play with the R5s that were with you but they didnt want to play with me.

I thought it was a really good day. Im burnt now as it was bloo*y hot down there. Did you see the Civic Type R crash into the barriers on the way out of Santa Pod. He was racing an M3 and lost it.

Pictures will be up of it later

Crumpy

I wouldnt of been too sure, not at those kinda speeds. ;) Maybe a 0-60 then fair enough but along a motorway I think I would of had them ?( and one of the turbs you was with was smoking. ;(

Both of them arent standard 8o ;) The grey one was probably the one smoking???? Its blown some part or other but its due another rebuild soon so he thought fcuk it might aswell drive it up there :nutter: He actually raced a Scooby along the A509 and left it standing 8)

I found the convoy of scoobys as well, one of them was extremley tasty, The fiesta turb I was with is runnig silly bhp and was racing everything in sight and beating it.

I just know that when ive raced R5s in the past then they run out of puff at higher speeds and if an R5 can keep on my a*se at 135-140mph then I do give the little engine full credit.

Its alright mate I know where your coming from, like you your a ford man. Thats the only regret Ive got about not buying a turb as they do produce stupid power but at the same time. I do most turbos on the island as they are usually on there last legs or something is up with the turb. With mine i just keep on and on without the problems.

Though Throttle bodies or a conversion will be on the books. I just want to get other things sorted and then start on power mods. I will then be taking her down to Santa Pod and trying to get some fairly decent times.

Whats next on the books for yourself. You going for power/looks having a rest or getting something different.