Lucky To Be Here!

ash_cfc

car looks like it stood upto it well hope you reported it to the police

How you mean, and no i didnt, i wil deal with the person when i find them!

i meant that the car could have looked a lot worse than it does and your lucky you werent injured, police should have been called as if you try to claim now they will be asking why you didnt call the police etc...

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the replys guys. Yer should of tols the police but i wernt really thinking straight at the time, and i proberly should of let him crash into me but at the time it felt like the best thing to do.

And im not claiming, im scapping the car next week, proberly going to buy another esort but if i dont everthing that isnt damaged is going up for sale.

Thanks again

Thanks for the replys guys. Yer should of tols the police but i wernt really thinking straight at the time, and i proberly should of let him crash into me but at the time it felt like the best thing to do.

And im not claiming, im scapping the car next week, proberly going to buy another esort but if i dont everthing that isnt damaged is going up for sale.

Thanks again

first dibs on the grille please :cheers:

erm oops forget that i just looked at the first pic :pancake:

Edited by DJ

Thanks again

first dibs on the grille please :cheers:

erm oops forget that i just looked at the first pic :pancake:

lol erm have you not seen the crash pics?

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd68/cfc_ashley/Image001.jpg

Think its a bit damaged mate