cyclist rode into side of my car :@

LSmith

pulling up to the junction at the end of my missus road and out of nowhere i hear a smack on the passanger side of my car, look round to see a guy and his bike up against my car. got out fuming and asked him wtf he was doing not paying attention. he just mumbled and as i went to look at the damage he buggered off down an alley way leaving me with the damage.

not done an awful lot dented and scratched front door other than that not alot.

still fuming tho.

il get some pics up tomorrow

pulling up to the junction at the end of my missus road and out of nowhere i hear a smack on the passanger side of my car, look round to see a guy and his bike up against my car. got out fuming and asked him wtf he was doing not paying attention. he just mumbled and as i went to look at the damage he buggered off down an alley way leaving me with the damage.

not done an awful lot dented and scratched front door other than that not alot.

still fuming tho.

il get some pics up tomorrow

should of demanded his details! there are a lot of offences cyclists can be done for!

Have you got the witnesses details? If so, go to the police station and give them a statement of what happened with a description of the guy and leave their details with them too. That's the best you can do for now :thumb:

Take photos of the damage before you get it fixed plus keep a receipt of the work so the culprit can't deny he did the damage. Worst comes to the worst, you'll unfortunately have to foot the bill :angry: