Bye Bye GTi

zetec2k6

Cheers for the comments peeps. Was waiting in as much as possible for the woman to return for her car so I could speak to her. She drove off stealth style :blink: Posted a note nextdoor to get into contact, so hopefully will be hearing from them tonight.

i went to a couple of bodyshops and none will touch it :( They said it'll be a write off so get the money sorted from her side. So easy to repair but not so easy when you have no money to do it :unsure:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the insurance company will write it off mate, you may end have them do that and buy it back and sort the repairs yourself cheaply

I can't really afford to be without a car. my premature daughter has been in hospital a couple of times and has regular visits to hospitals around manchester so it's a bit of an a$$ this happening right now. Seriously hoping it gets sorted as soon as for her benifit.

Finally got a contact for the woman. She's now saying she didn't drive the car. So lookslike its going through insurance. The daft bint had her licence had her licence revoked last night but she still drove her car away this afternoon :blink:

Not looking forward to whats coming next.

Finally got a contact for the woman. She's now saying she didn't drive the car. So lookslike its going through insurance. The daft bint had her licence had her licence revoked last night but she still drove her car away this afternoon :blink:

report her!!! get her locked up!

whats a dog pen lol, gutted i scraped mine with it on

r u tekin the p$$ ?? a dog penis a place out side for a dog to liv !! its like a big shed with a kennle !! and mash insted of wood up the sides ! :nutter:

Dogs live in another dogs penis?! That's news to me! :roll:

Sorry to see about your car! I saw a fogged bumper in silver in the for sale section yesterday!

report her!!! get her locked up!

One of the guys who lives next door so she'll be back ;) I'll be waiting with a camera lol

whats a dog pen lol, gutted i scraped mine with it on

r u tekin the p$$ ?? a dog penis a place out side for a dog to liv !! its like a big shed with a kennle !! and mash insted of wood up the sides ! :nutter:

Dogs live in another dogs penis?! That's news to me! :roll:

Sorry to see about your car! I saw a fogged bumper in silver in the for sale section yesterday!

I was gonna say that :pancake:

Only prob is at the mo I'm skinter than skint. I'd be lucky to afford a non-fogged bumper atm.

The guys next door are gonna have words with her. They're outraged at what she's done and get on with us really well so they dont want any complications on either side.