pic request... estate...

karl

instead of 6x9's why not put in a decent set of components mate? but let me know what you decide cos i was lookin into this the other nite with a mate, didnt come up with much tho just building false panels as already stated

talking with a mate to day, i'm most likely going to put some components up front, with an amp. and then a small sub in the boot. a boxed one. then can always remove if need be.

and may just replace the rear 5X7's or what ever they are with some uprated ones and leave it at that!

Awesome fronts and a sub will be much much better than average fronts and 6x9s in the boot.

If u must do something in the boot maybe make a fibreglass D pillar mount and put some small (5.25 or lower) components in there and be sure to point the tweeters somewhere useful

well i was gonna go out and get a new headunit toady, but a customer let me down, so had a look on ebay and ended up with a kenwood kdc-mp6090r.

its not the newest of stereos, but something to get me going and a damn site better than the standard one i have. so time to start looking for a decent 4 channel amp for fronts and small sub.