Bonnet Raisers

Squav

Had a problem with Bonnet Raisers off eBay, bought them and never received. Managed to get my money back off Paypal (There's a first hey, actually going in someone's favour :roll:)

Now I don't fancy paying £30 for those fancy Ford Racing ones, as the purpose is to just raise the bonnet.

My dad thinks he can make some himself for me, I could just do with knowing a few sizes of bolts, the poles that hold it up etc.

So if anyone with a set of bonnet raisers could help, or someone that just knows about them could help it would be much appreciated.

:cheers:

Why don't you just go down the scrappy and by a pair of tailgate lifters and fit them too the bonnet! You probably wont even need two! That'll work just as well! :thumb:

That would be useful if he wanted he bonnet to stay up on its own, but he wants the gay little blocks that make the bonnet look like its not shut properly.

Why don't you just go down the scrappy and by a pair of tailgate lifters and fit them too the bonnet! You probably wont even need two! That'll work just as well! :thumb:

That would be useful if he wanted he bonnet to stay up on its own, but he wants the gay little blocks that make the bonnet look like its not shut properly.

Well done that man.

I dont really get the question. Theyre just blocks as high as you want!

I've got an idea now, so should be making appearance on my SUYM thread in the near future :thumb:

Wow does this really work? where would u mount them to under the bonet?

unbolt bonnet fit the spacers between hindge and bonnet and screw back in all in all bout 2-3 min jobbie