Warnings etc.

Lee_2f2f

I am after a few answers, and seeing that we were going off topic in a hot dispute about the site, I thought it'd be best to create its own.

I am NOT making this topic to cause any trouble at all!

Im just looking for some answers, I must have PM'd Admin a few times regarding this and I still have no response (over 4 months and recent etc..)

If you have got a warning, and have been good for sometime (I.E 2004) is there a process of earning your warnings to be lowered over good behaviour? or does it stick withyou until you leave the site?

Reason being... is I have had a warning since 2006 (& I know Foxdie has had one since 2004) which have not been uplifted.... & Sidrick pasted and proved that after some time (no usernames mentioned) removed his warn level with message "for good behaviour"

so whats going on?? is there a limit on how long we are warned for?

again I state!!! IM NOT POSTING THIS TO CAUSE TROUBLE. :) I'm just curious

I would appreciate an answer from the admin's........

I am sure I'm not the only one to think this....

Lee.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

10% or 100% warn makes no difference to me.

I don't think it really matters.

It's only post review that scares me :|

well your right fella... it doesnt bother me that much, Im just curious as to weather it still gets lowered after good behaviour or not..

seeing yours has been? when was it lowered by the way (how long ago?)

well your right fella... it doesnt bother me that much, Im just curious as to weather it still gets lowered after good behaviour or not..

seeing yours has been? when was it lowered by the way (how long ago?)

Like two years ago, probably in conjunction with being removed from post review.

I am after a few answers, and seeing that we were going off topic in a hot dispute about the site, I thought it'd be best to create its own.

I am NOT making this topic to cause any trouble at all!

Im just looking for some answers, I must have PM'd Admin a few times regarding this and I still have no response (over 4 months and recent etc..)

If you have got a warning, and have been good for sometime (I.E 2004) is there a process of earning your warnings to be lowered over good behaviour? or does it stick withyou until you leave the site?

Reason being... is I have had a warning since 2006 (& I know Foxdie has had one since 2004) which have not been uplifted.... & Sidrick pasted and proved that after some time (no usernames mentioned) removed his warn level with message "for good behaviour"

so whats going on?? is there a limit on how long we are warned for?

again I state!!! IM NOT POSTING THIS TO CAUSE TROUBLE. :) I'm just curious

I would appreciate an answer from the admin's........

I am sure I'm not the only one to think this....

Lee.

I thought you had come out?

It scares me aswell. :unsure:

As a rule people that give you the warning as usually the ones that remove the warn level they gave you. Two people who warned you arent staff any more so they are staying for life. Also if you read the small print when joining up, you will see that if you die with some warn level, you are legally contracted to have the warns engraved onto your tombstone.

I accidently tripped and fell half back in....... so Im curious now... :unsure:

I once went for a poo, i sat down before the other man got up. It was'nt for me.

fpmsl :roll:

Now back on subject please.. seeing we got told off for going off topic in Circle08's topic. :(

Yeah so post review is a bowel loosener......

As a rule people that give you the warning as usually the ones that remove the warn level they gave you. Two people who warned you arent staff any more so they are staying for life. Also if you read the small print when joining up, you will see that if you die with some warn level, you are legally contracted to have the warns engraved onto your tombstone.

well I dont think that is fair....

Also... point me to this 'smallprint'

well I dont think that is fair....

Also... point me to this 'smallprint'

No offence, but does it matter?